Pequea wood chippers make quick work of high volumes of material. The perfect solution for farms, commercial use and large properties — but simple enough for home use too — our products are an excellent investment that will deliver years of use. Several models offer an option for every customer.
Browse our selection of wood chippers using the links on this page. If you’re not sure which is best for you, contact a Pequea dealer in your area for assistance.
The CX Series
Pequea CX Series wood chippers are essential for clearing out dead trees and brush, creating chips for mulching, walkways, erosion control and other applications. For this reason, our products are a mainstay in construction, landscaping and agricultural work.
To meet the needs of this wide range of potential customers, the CX Series includes both hydraulic and manual, gravity feed models:
- Manual feed chippers: Pequea manual feed wood chippers include the CX350 and CX550. The CX350 accepts material up to 3″ in diameter and features a fixed chute that’s configurable for left or right side discharge. The larger CX550 accepts materials up to 5″ and has a 360-degree rotating chute. Both feature reversible knives and easy-to-remove shields for simplified cleanup and maintenance.
- Hydraulic wood chippers: The CX551 and CX951 build on the quality of Pequea’s manual feed wood chippers, adding a hydraulic feed and high-speed rotor for commercial-grade chipping power. The CX551 has a 5″ opening while the CX951 accepts materials up to 8″ in diameter. Both include a standard chip anvil, top discharge chip chute and two-part urethane finish.
We build all Pequea wood chippers “rental tough” — durable and reliable enough for daily use in any application. All products feature our one-year, no-hassle warranty covering any material or workmanship defects. Financing is available for qualified applicants.
There are many wood chipper manufacturers and many products available — So why Pequea?
- We’re made in the USA: We manufacture all wood chippers in a 100,000-square-foot facility in New Holland, Pennsylvania. Our manufacturing process lets us exercise a high level of quality control and ensures that everything rolling off our assembly line.
- We’re engineered for daily use: We actively include our customers in the design of our products, incorporating their feedback to make chippers that better reflect their priorities and concerns.
- We support what we sell: Pequea provides parts sales and, through our dealer network, world-class service support. We’ll help ensure your new wood chipper delivers on its promises for as long as you own it.
If you’d like to see for yourself why we’re the wood chipper manufacturer that professionals trust, contact your local Pequea dealer for assistance. Our representatives would be happy to arrange a demonstration or put together a quote for the machine of your choice.