The Pequea CX Series hydraulic feed wood chippers have the strength to handle any material that will fit in the generous 5” or 8” material opening. The CX hydraulic feed chippers are PTO driven but feature a high-speed rotor design traditionally only available on commercial engine drive chippers for greater power and efficiency. The CX series wood chippers are packed with commercial grade components such as double-sided knives, a standard chip anvil, a top discharge chip chute, and an industrial two-part urethane finish. Get the job done right with a CX series hydraulic feed chipper from Pequea.
- Hydraulic feed
- Accepts material up to 5″ in diameter
- 3 Point Hitch PTO Drive (25-60 HP Required)
- 360 degree chip chute rotation
- 4 reversible knives mounted with recessed bolts (no threaded knives)
- Adjustable and reversible chip anvil
- Easy to remove shields access the 3 cogged v-belt drive
- High Speed 1700 RPM rotor requires less horsepower to operate while throwing the chips 10-15 feet farther than direct drive models
- The rotor shaft is attached with a tapered bushing which perfectly balances the rotor, making this the smoothest running chipper on the market
- 775 lbs.