The Pequea CX Series hydraulic feed wood chippers have the strength to handle any material that will fit in the generous 5” or 8” material opening. The CX hydraulic feed chippers are PTO driven but feature a high-speed rotor design traditionally only available on commercial engine drive chippers for greater power and efficiency. The CX series wood chippers are packed with commercial grade components such as double-sided knives, a standard chip anvil, a top discharge chip chute, and an industrial two-part urethane finish. Get the job done right with a CX series hydraulic feed chipper from Pequea. View all AG products here.
- Hydraulic feed
- Accepts material up to 9″ in diameter
- Trail behind draw bar (80 HP Required)
- 360 degree chip chute rotation
- 2 reversible knives mounted with recessed bolts (no threaded knives)
- Adjustable and reversible chip anvil
- 2100 lbs.
CX951 Ops Manual