Pequea’s overhead frame, crop driven wheel rake provides higher capacity for quick raking without compromising hay quality. With the Windrow ProTM you can rake up to 29′ of hay into a single windrow. Our wheel rake’s extensive standard features combined with our impeccable quality at a competitive price makes the Windrow Pro one of the best values in the wheel rake market.
|Number of Wheels
|17 (52″ Diameter)
|18 Rubber Mounted Double Tines (36 Teeth)
|Rake Wheel Hubs
|Heavy Duty Tapered Bearings (2 Sets per Wheel)
|Rake Wheel Covers
|UV Resistant Poly Sheets
|Anti Hay Wrap
|Heavy Duty Walking Beams with 2″ Removable Spindles
|9.5L – 15 Implement Tires
|Running Lights, Turn Signals, Rear Working Light
|Bridge Frame Cylinder
|(2) 60″ Stroke Cylinders
|Closed Center (Open Center Optional)
|Electric over Hydraulics
- Double tines mounted in rubber handles crops gently.
- The Precision Spring option gives you more control over wheel pressure and reduces wear on components.
- All controls are done from the tractor seat with convenient control box.
- Quickly adjust wheel beam angle, allowing you to change for varied crop conditions.
- This easy-to-use ratchet adjusts the pitch of the overall machine.
1820HD Ops Manual
WindrowPro 1820HD Parts breakdown
Hay Rake Brochure
WindrowPro 1820HD parts breakdown 100103+
WindrowPro 1820HD parts breakdown 100102 and lower