Pequea’s overhead frame, crop driven wheel rake provides higher capacity for quick raking without compromising hay quality. With the Windrow ProTM you can rake up to 29′ of hay into a single windrow. Our wheel rake’s extensive standard features combined with our impeccable quality at a competitive price makes the Windrow Pro one of the best values in the wheel rake market.
|Number of Wheels||17 (52″ Diameter)|
|Rake Tines||18 Rubber Mounted Double Tines (36 Teeth)|
|Rake Wheel Hubs||Heavy Duty Tapered Bearings (2 Sets per Wheel)|
|Rake Wheel Covers||UV Resistant Poly Sheets|
|Anti Hay Wrap||Standard|
|Axles||Heavy Duty Walking Beams with 2″ Removable Spindles|
|Tires||9.5L – 15 Implement Tires|
|Transport Width||12′ 4″|
|Lighting||Running Lights, Turn Signals, Rear Working Light|
|Bridge Frame Cylinder||(2) 60″ Stroke Cylinders|
|Hydraulic Requirement||4 GPM|
|Hydraulic System||Closed Center (Open Center Optional)|
|Controls||Electric over Hydraulics|
- Double tines mounted in rubber handles crops gently.
- The Precision Spring option gives you more control over wheel pressure and reduces wear on components.
- All controls are done from the tractor seat with convenient control box.
- Quickly adjust wheel beam angle, allowing you to change for varied crop conditions.
- This easy-to-use ratchet adjusts the pitch of the overall machine.
1820HD Ops Manual
WindrowPro 1820HD (2019)
WindrowPro 1820HD (2019) 100103+