Pequea’s HR-24TS is a dual rotor rake that can either be used to rake two separate windrows or one large windrow, depending on your needs. The 24TS features two heavy duty 13 Arm rotors, a hydraulically adjustable curtain and lift cylinders under both rotors. This highly adaptable and versatile machine is the ultimate rotary rake.
|Number of Rotors||2|
|Tine Arms per Rotor||13|
|Double Tines per Arm||4|
|PTO HP Requirement||50 HP|
|Hydraulic Requirement||8 GPM/1800 psi|
|Direction of Raking Action||Left|
|Tire and Wheel||18.5 x 8 Flotation Tire on 4 Bolt Painted Steel Rim|
- Height stop adjustment easily reached on the bogie axle. The dual tandem option shown is available on both front and rear units for max flotation.
- Large commercial sealed gearbox. Stub arms accessible for maintenance without having to remove the gearbox.
- Only two SCV’s are needed to operate. A simple control box allows user to switch one SCV from steer to curtain adjustment. The other raises and lowers the rake.
- Trailing unit pivots independently of the front, up to 20 degrees either direction. This allows for cleaner raking and less stress on the frame in uneven terrain.
- The TS-24 has a parallel tongue to maximize lift height and swivel hitch for travel over rolling ground. Drive train is protected by a slip clutch on each gearbox.
HR24TS Ops Manual (SN 87500+)
HR24TS Ops Manual
HR24TS Parts (-87500)
HR24TS Parts (87500+)
Pequea Rake Brochure